Wednesday, December 4, 2013

How can I prepare to establish a Christ-centered home?



If you haven't already heard, we had our baby! (you can read more about that here)
I have been eating up every second with our little guy, which has put me SUPER behind on my emails and blog!
But let's be honest, what beats spending time with a newborn? I can't think of anything better! 

On the little downtime I have had I have been reading up on the Come Follow Me outlines for this month!
The overall focus of the month is "Building the Kingdom of God in the Latter-Days".
I have loved studying the talks and scriptures that correlate to the lessons.
I feel like the messages are so important and have helped me personally think of ways to be a better mother, wife, and missionary!

I decided to create a couple fun handouts and lesson helps to spark some inspiration!
The handouts below directly coordinate to the lesson outline...

Feel free to print off , share, and use for your lessons!

You can download a PDF copy of the handouts and lesson helps by clicking on the links below.
I only provide PDF files, as the quality is much better for printing purposes
and I prefer the integrity of the designs not be changed or altered. Thanks for your understanding!



KEYS TO A CHRIST-CENTERED HOME
For a PDF download of the handout (2 to a page) CLICK HERE



NO PLACE LIKE HOME
For a PDF download of the handout (4 to a page) CLICK HERE

I also really loved this quote from Elder Scott,
because he emphasizes the many blessings we can receive from centering our homes around Christ,
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment