Sunday, September 7, 2008

Barely Legal, Happy 18th Birthday Alicia

We have several birthday's in August, my nieces Alicia and Sarena and my son Jim. Here's some random pictures of Alicia's birthday. Her date of birth was August 9th...I think.

The beautiful birthday girl and her baby brother Fred Jr.



The birthday girl grabbed my camera at some point and did a couple of self portraits. Digital cameras are soooooooo much fun!



I caught the girls heading home. These are their scary faces!
And this is the Alarcon family tradition...lol. Just kidding, it was just a joke Fred, you didn't show your girls to do this!

I love, love, love this one! I just wish Melissa had been clothed! But they look so beautiful! Doesn't Bebe just have the dreamiest look on her face? Happy 18th Birthday Alicia! Always remember you became legal the year your Tia Ale became 1/2 a century old...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment