Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Here goes nothing....

Something that I have been thinking about lately, is how I can share my testimony more often. I have been missing the days when I was serving a full time mission, and had the opportunity express my constant love for the Savior and the glad message of the restoration. After reading some various talks, I felt inspired to create this simple blog where I can record my thoughts and testimony. I hope to capture some moments each week where I see the "Master's" hand or "touch" in my life. I think that one of the greatest ways we can strengthen and share our testimonies, is by recognizing and seeking his help on a daily basis! I hope that this blog might not only help me to strengthen my testimony, but help others see the influence of the "Master's Touch" in their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment