Thursday, May 2, 2013

Come Follow Me Handouts:: How Can I Strengthen My Testimony?

I am getting very excited to teach this upcoming Sunday!
The lesson outline that I will be using is "How Can I Strengthen My Testimony?"
As I have been reading over various talks, I was especially touched by 

I plan on using the outline of President Monson's talk for my lesson on Sunday.
Below are some thoughts and visuals I have put together for my lesson!
I have also created a bookmark handout for each of the girls.

Feel free to use any ideas or any handouts!
(you can download them by right clicking on the picture and selecting "save image as"...
you can copy and paste the images in a word document and manipulate the size as desired)



I want to start the class off by talking about somethings that might weaken our testimony. 
I will then talk about how one of the most important things we can do everyday is strengthen our testimony.
I will transition into talking about 3 ways the girls can strengthen their testimonies now. 
I plan on making some assignments for the girls and advance, and having them read President Monson's talk.




After discussing the 3 different ways the girls can strengthen their testimonies,
 I will talk about how sharing their testimonies often can bless the lives of others. 
I plan on inviting the girls to bear their testimonies one by one with the rest of the young women.

After sharing testimonies, I plan on giving each girl the bookmark below 
to remind them of the importance of strengthening their testimonies on a daily basis. 







No comments:

Post a Comment