Monday, October 21, 2013

Here are just a few more handouts to add to November's Come Follow Me outlines!
The overall focus of the month is "Spiritual & Temporal Self-Reliance".

The handouts below directly coordinate to the lesson outline...
Feel free to print off , share, and use for your lessons!

As I read the lesson suggestions and correlating talks, I began to realize how important the principle of work really is! 

I love when President Hinckley said, 
"Most of us are inherently lazy. We would rather play than work. 
We would rather loaf than work. We have work to do, you and I, so very much of it. 
Let us roll up our sleeves and get at it, with a new commitment"

I'll admit, sometimes I am one who likes to just take some time to relax... maybe a little more time than I should.
President Hinckley's quote reminded me of Nike's catchphrase, 

"JUST DO IT".

Those two things combined really inspired these handouts. I tried to give them a bit of a "sporty feel".
You could either hand them out to the young women as is or even pair them with a bottle of Gatorade could be cute!

You can download a PDF copy of the handouts and lesson helps by clicking on the links below.
I only provide PDF files, as the quality is much better for printing purposes
and I prefer the integrity of the designs not be changed or altered. Thanks for your understanding!


PRESIDENT MONSON 5x7 HANDOUT
For a PDF download of the handout (2 on a page) CLICK HERE

PRESIDENT HINCKLEY 5x7 HANDOUT
For a PDF download of the handout (2 on a page) CLICK HERE


PRESIDENT UCHTDORF QUOTE
For a PDF download of the handout (4 on a page) CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment