Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Chorizo Underneath the Christmas Tree

It was such a hectic weekend. My daughter came down with a big UHaul to pick up some of the things she had stored at my house and at her grandfather's house since she now has her own place...and of course I had to go and get sick.

The plan had been for my sister and me to help her load everything up on Saturday morning and head back to Turlock and help her unload and set up her new place. Then my sister and I would ride the Amtrak back home. But since I got sick it was decided that she would just stay here until Sunday and then head back by herself.

It was still a nice weekend except for me being more than a little grumpy and grouchy. I don't do being sick very well :-(

The best part after seeing my daughter was seeing Chorizo/Precious...her new puppy. So for Mosaic Monday I wanted to share this mosaic of Precious wanting to get her little paws and teeth on the Christmas Tree.

She's such a sweetheart! I can't wait to see her again at Christmas. She's stolen all our hearts!

Please visit Mary at Little Red House to see what everyone else is sharing for Mosaic Monday and everyone have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment