Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm such a SPAZ!

Courtesy of dictionary.com
spaz or spazz (spāz)
n. pl. spazz·es

One who is considered clumsy or inept.


Yep...that would be me. Clumsy and inept. Well at least for today. I started yesterday with "decking the halls with boughs of holly" and "Fa-la-la'ing". Needless to say I only got half done before I pooped out and went to bed. (That is me there on the left. I always wear a long black gown and lose 60 pounds before I start my holiday decorating, don't you?)

This morning I finished, but while moving my love seat out of the way so that I could get to the back of the tree (which faces the street) to decorate I kinda broke stubbed hurt my finger. The wedding ring finger...the one with no wedding ring. :0(

It is pretty sore and a little bit swollen and really hurts when I try to type...so I'm not going to. I'm going to just go watch Lifetime channel and let my finger rest for a night because this is going to be a busy week. I have lots to share.

Everyone have a great Monday and a great week and check back later to see some pictures of me at my company Christmas party, pictures of my Christmas Tree and other decor, maybe some baking pic? Who knows, could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment