Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mosaic Monday - Dog Days of Summer, Chorizo Style

I was laying in bed, resting my leg for the week to come and happened to check email on my phone and saw that my daughter April had sent me some pictures. I had to get right up out of bed to come and see them on my pc and they really brought a smile to my face so I wanted to share them and join in on the Mosaic Monday fun with Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday.


Here's our puppy Chorizo enjoying her first ever private swimming pool and sporting her brand new, very chic pink polka-dot puppy bikini (the bikini is pink polka-dot, not the puppy). Click to enlarge the mosaic.
She's a true water dog...she loves the water, especially if there are ducks in it!


Here's another mosaic. In the last picture on this one you can see how tiny she used to be. She's already eight months old, but she's still just a puppy to us.


She's a long puppy though isn't she? I can't wait to go visit her again and she if she'll share that pool with me cause it sure is hot here.

No comments:

Post a Comment