Sunday, August 8, 2010

5 hours of ENERGY for $2.48?

Yesterday my sister Lisa and I went to check out the newest Super Wal-mart in our fair city. Neither one of us had ever been there and it's probably been open close to a year now.

It's kind of hard getting used to a new Wal-mart because you don't know where anything is, so we had to do a lot of walking and backtracking to find the things on our shopping lists.

We definitely got our exercise yesterday, wandering all over a huge store lost. Back and forth trying to find pool chemicals and Hair Spray. When we finally made it to the cash register we were pooped! We noticed in the impulse displays a product called 5 Hour Energy Shots for $2.48 each and they had a new Pomegranate flavor. Neither one of us had ever tried the product so we kinda talked each other into trying it.

We popped those puppies open right there and sucked them down, before even paying for them. They tasted pretty good. A bit tart, but not that bad. We instantly decided they would be pretty good with some Vodka, sorta like a 5 hour energy Pomegranate Martini! Then we paid for the empty little bottles. I make sure to mention this so you don't think we drank them and them put them back in the box!

I don't know if it was all in my head, but by the time I finished paying and loading bags into my basket and heading out to my car I noticed that my eyes weren't tired anymore. That was the first thing I notice because I felt sleepy prior to drinking the shot. You know how your eyes kinda burn? Well they didn't anymore.

I've also notice that I wasn't tired all day. I wasn't exactly running around my house brimming with energy and cleaning and all. But I was a bit more alert and didn't even need my Saturday afternoon nap!

Would I drink one of these everyday? Hmmmm, well maybe....if they weren't $2.48 each! If they had maybe given me MORE energy instead of just not making me as tired as usual. But it was kind of interesting to try a product like that and see if it really worked. Have you guys ever tried them? Would you try them?

No comments:

Post a Comment