Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Hurrier I Go, The Behinder I Get!

Today when it was 12 noon and time to go to lunch my co-worker had to tell me. Good thing too otherwise I would just have kept working away!
I couldn't believe it! It seemed like I'd only just gotten here a few minutes ago and I hadn't even made a dent in the work I have to get done today.

That's an actual picture of me over there on the left! Ok, well, maybe that's not really me, but the only reason that isn't me is because we are paperless. But imagine if every email in my in box were printed and placed on my desk it would look just like this picture. And it's only Tuesday!

There is just no way that I can get all this stuff done. What I wouldn't give for "back in the day" when you could just stick something in a file and say you never got it...now there's a paper trail! Can you believe it? A paper trail when you're paperless???

How's your week going so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment