Saturday, October 6, 2012


Maybe it was the mission reunion, maybe it was general conference...
whatever the reason, I have thinking a lot about the mission as of late.
It's been over 2 years since I have been home.
Seriously?

As cliche as it sounds, it seems like just yesterday I was saying goodbye to my family in the MTC...
just yesterday that I was struggling to learn the Spanish language...
just yesterday that I was arriving at the mission home meeting President and Sister Walker...
just yesterday I was tracting in the 110 degree weather...
and just yesterday I was meeting some of the most incredible people of my life...

Not a day goes by that I don't think about an experience that happened while serving the mission.
The experiences and miracles I saw will forever be imprinted on my heart.

Today I am just in awe and humbled by the work of the Lord,
and the opportunity He gave me to share His message of truth.

That message is what has brought so much joy to my life time and time again.

I look back at some of these photos, and my eyes just well right up.
What special and sacred experiences. 
What sweet memories.
What joy.





No comments:

Post a Comment