Sunday, March 24, 2013

Another Reason for my bad mood! Will it never end?

      I hate home ownership! I used to be so happy when I was renting my little apartment.

      But everyone would bug me and tell me that I was throwing my money away and that home ownership was the way to go.

      I remember taking off on weekends and not worrying about the lawn or weeds or tree trimming or repair and maintenance of coolers, air conditioners and heaters. No buying of filters or weed and kill. Ahhh, life was grand then. 

     But I listened to all those people that told me I was throwing my money away, that I needed to make an investment and buy my own home. So I did...and here I sit, on a Sunday afternoon wondering where I am going to take a shower tomorrow.

Millivolt System Thermo Coupler
     See...my water heater died. It has an "inoperative Millivolt System Thermo Couple". The man from the gas company said so and told me to call the manufacturer, Whirlpool. So I did and their representative told me she was going to send me an email to do a check and reset and if that doesn't work then to call them back and they would send me the part that is broken, the Thermo Coupler. That little do-hickey pictured here, which is roughly only about $8.00. It may as well be $8,000 because I don't know how to fix this so I will have to call a plumber!

     And in order to check to give them the Mulimeter reading so they know if it is the Thermo Coupler I have to buy a Multimeter reader *sigh*.

      I was so happy having a landlord...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment