Saturday, February 23, 2013

Come Follow Me: What Does it Mean to Have Faith in Jesus Christ?

I am getting really excited for the youth lesson outlines for the month of March.
The curriculum is is focused on

THE ATONEMENT OF JESUS CHRIST.

Here are some handouts I have created for March's "Come Follow Me" curriculum.
The following printables are specifically for the lesson outline
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST?
When I think of having faith in Jesus Christ, I think of an anchor. 
It is steadfast, it is firm, it is unwavering, even in rough seas.
It keeps you from drifting. 
Just as an anchor holds a ship steady, our faith in Jesus Christ can hold us steady.
I decided create handouts based on a nautical type theme.
Feel free to print off and use for your lessons!

(Here is a talk about "Anchoring Your Faith in Jesus Christ" that might be additionally helpful!)










No comments:

Post a Comment