Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I would like to thank...

When I was in first grade, my school had a class talent contest. 
On a whim, I decided to show off my vocal talents and sing a little song called,
 "My mommy told me something.."
Just to set the record I have no musical abilities 
and had no prior intentions of showing off my talents with my classmates!
My class then took a vote on who would proceed to the highly acclaimed School Talent Show..
 much to my parents shock and dismay, 
I was voted in and went on to show off my vocal talents to the entire school!

 Other than that golden moment, games, drawings, and contests have been nothing but false hope. 
UNTIL NOW THAT IS...
 Ali Morrison has nominated me for the Liebster Award.
My excitement is equivalent to when I won my class talent show back in the first grade. 

This award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers and is a great way to get your name out there.
 So here's how it works...

You must list 11 things about yourself
You must answer 11 questions the nominee created for you 
You must chose your own favorite blogs to nominate 
You must create 11 questions for them (or use the previous questions)
You must let them know they've won

To be honest with you, 11 is a pretty hefty number for this girl. 
So imma break the rules and go with 8.

things about me.
1. I have dreams of becoming a baker and opening up my own bakery one day.
2. I have a thing for moles (not the big nasty ones, but the cute little freckly ones)
3. I wish I lived in a musical (when I am alone, I can't help but sing...
in the car, on the toilet, in the shower, in bed...we are talking EVERYWHERE)
4. I LOVE my sleep.
5. My favorite snack is a tie between chips and salsa / popcorn.
6.  I try to avoid playing games because I am so competitive.
7. I abhor ramen noodles, diet coke, and energy drinks.
8. One of the things I love most about Brett is his contagious loud laugh.


questions from ali.
1. If you could live in any time period, which would it be?
 ...the 50's, purely for the fashion.

2. Roses or chocolates from your valentine?
...roses- this girl is trying to lose some weight!

3. What would be your dream vacation?
... Oh I have a bucket list of vacations about a mile long, so I am going to say,
anywhere in the world with my main man!

4. If you could travel back in time, what piece of technology would you tell people about?
... everything and anything about modern medicine. I would want to save lives.

5. What was your first pet?
...a cat named Moses.

6. What was the story of your first kiss?
...I'd like to forget. 

7. What is your dream job (and you can't say mom)?
... something creative-- photographer, baker, etc. 

8. If you could only listen to one musical artist for the rest of your life, who would it be?
...easy. j-biebs.

questions for my awardees
What goals do you have for the next year?
Who is your celebrity crush?
Who is your biggest role model?
What is your biggest pet-peeve?
What is your favorite holiday?
What is your dream date?
Where do you see yourself in 50 years?
What makes you happy?



your turn.

Have at it ladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment