Friday, October 23, 2009

Once you go Black...You never go Back!

So today for lunch I had one of these . . .(ok, two, but who's counting?)


That's a Black Jack Taco from Taco Bell; and it is delicious! And right now only 89 cents!

As you can see by the little label it's a "crunchy black taco shell filled with seasoned beef, zesty pepper jack sauce, shredded lettuce and a blend of three cheeses - cheddar, pepper jack and mozzarella!"

And this is just my unsolicited opinion. Trust me, Taco Bell has no interest in my humble opinion :-)

If you try one, let me know. It's a bit strange to see a black taco, but its perfect for the Halloween season. Have a great weekend all! My daughter will be home this weekend and we plan on hitting the pumpkin patch and I plan on baking pumpkin bread! What are your plans?

Oh, and before I forget, be sure to go and visit all the people that have linked up to Design by Gollum for Foodie Friday. I believe my Black Taco qualifies as food, don't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment