Saturday, January 26, 2013

Our Blog Gone Viral


Thanks to everyone who has visited our blog!
It is exciting to talk and chat with so many different people,
 from so many different places, with so many different backgrounds.

The reason I originally started this blog was to document our family's simple moments in life.
Since being called to the YW I have found so much joy in my calling and serving the youth.
I have also found enjoyment from serving other 
young women organizations by sharing some of my simple ideas.

Everything I do on my blog is free to download and free to use in share!
I just ask that you be kind and give credit where credit is due.

If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact me!
If you like what you see, you can also follow my blog!
Below are a few of the most commonly visited and requested downloads



Plan of Salvation Bookmarks
For more information about the bookmarks visit here!





Stand Ye in Holy Places Lesson
For more information about the lesson visit here!




YWIE: Seek the Sweet
For more information about the program and event visit here!




Seek the Sweet Icon & Topics





NEW BEGINNINGS: 
Bloom Where You are Planted
For more information about the program and event visit here!





Theme Logo & Poster






No comments:

Post a Comment