Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Plan of Salvation Bookmarks

I am getting really excited for the youth lesson curriculum for the month of February.
It's all about the Plan of Salvation.
As I served a mission, this was probably one of my most favorite 
things to share with the people I had the opportunity to teach.
I decided to get a little head start for the month by making this Plan of Salvation bookmark.
It is all based from Preach my Gospel.
I made it to have two sides---
 The picture diagram being the front, and the scripture references to be the back.
 Feel free to use for the upcoming month and as you are preparing for the Plan of Salvation lessons!
Let me know if you have any question and feel free to share any comments!


To learn more about where we came from, 
why we are here, and where we are going, please visit mormon.org!


No comments:

Post a Comment