Thursday, April 18, 2013

Come Follow Me Handouts:: What was Joseph Smith's Role?




Today I am feeling really under the weather so I decided instead of just bumming around the house,
 I would make myself useful by creating some new handouts for April's Come Follow Me lesson outlines!

Recently my husband bought me adobe illustrator, and I have just been having a ball playing around with it!
I am still a major amateur, but I sure had fun making these handouts!

If you haven't already noticed, I am a sucker for all things black and white.
Below are two handouts and a bookmark for the lesson outline,
WHAT WAS JOSEPH SMITH'S ROLE IN THE RESTORATION?

Feel free to use and share!
(you can download them by right clicking on the picture and selecting "save image as"...
you can copy and paste the images in a word document and manipulate the size as desired)







No comments:

Post a Comment