Sunday, April 7, 2013

General Conference:: Saturday Session

GENERAL CONFERENCE PRINTABLES

Definitely one of my favorite days of the year.
Today  marked the 183rd General Conference. 
(to learn more about General Conference, please visit lds.org)

As I listened to the words of the apostles and church leaders,
I couldn't help but feel pure joy. I mean it... 
My heart is so full of love and a desire to be better. 

I wanted to capture some of my favorite thoughts from General Conference, 
so I decided to make a few prints that I would insert in my General Conference notebook (see here)
Feel free to print off or use any of the quotes below.
(you can download them by right clicking on the picture and selecting "save image as"...)

I hope you find these words as inspiring as I did! 
Happy conference weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment