Monday, July 22, 2013


My posts for LDS handouts and printables have been quite sporadic in the past, 
but now am excited to say that I will now be posting 
WEEKLY MISSIONARY, YOUNG WOMEN, AND PRIMARY IDEAS!


All the resources you see posted on my blog are completely free for personal use!
Feel free to enhance your lessons or activities with any designs you see posted on this blog!
(please understand that a specific request for a handout or request for re-sizing of a printable 
will include an additional cost for time and resources --- Find more information here!)


So, why is it all free?

When I began serving in the LDS Young Women Organization, 
I found myself spending a lot of time trying to find cute and creative handouts, prints, and activities.
After learning a thing or two, I decided to begin making my own.
As soon as I did, I realized that one way that I could maybe help serve other
 young women organizations was sharing some of my ideas. 
You know...Pay it forward sort of thing. 

Since sharing my ideas, I have come to know so many new friends.
It's been a complete joy for me share my testimony through my creations.


I will now not only be posting LDS Young Women handouts each week,
but also missionary ideas and some primary prints. 


So with that being said...
 FOLLOW OUR BLOG and keep checking back! 
I will be updating the blog with materials frequently that might be helpful!


A quick reminder, because I do design these for free, I simply ask that if you share or use my ideas, 
you give credit where credit is due (link back here or give credit to this blog if you repost them).
Also, if you are interested in using some of my materials for commercial use, 
please contact me for permission at court.aitken@gmail.com.
I also ask that you do not alter or change the designs in anyway, as I still own the designs.


Again, feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding the designs! 
Thank you so much!





DEAR MISSIONARY
Expect a lot of fun missionary ideas including package ideas, 
missionary preparation ideas, and simple missionary quotes & printables.

FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR THE DEAR MISSIONARY 
EMAIL ME AT  COURT.AITKEN@GMAIL.COM 





YOUNG WOMEN CORNER
Expect a lot of "Come Follow Me" lesson handout ideas and prints, mutual activity ideas,
 personal progress ideas and reminders, and simple  young women quotes.

FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR THE YOUNG WOMEN CORNER 
EMAIL ME AT  COURT.AITKEN@GMAIL.COM 





PRIMARY PLACE 
Expect a lot of fun and simple prints, memorization ideas, activity days ideas,
and family home evening activities and ideas. 

FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR THE PRIMARY PLACE
EMAIL ME AT  COURT.AITKEN@GMAIL.COM 





No comments:

Post a Comment