Thursday, July 18, 2013




Two weekends ago these two lovely ladies {along with the help of a few others}
threw me a baby bash every girl dreams of.
I know I mentioned it in a previous post, but I wanted to capture some of the beautiful details since they went to so much work. 
I was treated like royalty the whole day.
I've said it time and time again - but I am really so lucky to have such amazing family members and friends. 

Every detail was so perfect. 
Michelle and my mom created a perfect brunch menu and the table was perfectly adorned.
I absolutely loved the cute colors and baby animals.

  
The shower was very casual which I loved. 
No games, just visiting and eating - two of my most favorite things. 


The breakfast casseroles were to die for. Many people went back to get seconds and thirds.
These yogurt cups were also especially darling and delicious.
Everyone was gushing over them.
Everything looked and tasted perfect.
 I am still amazed.
Yummy!


But hands down the best part was getting to catch up with some of my all time favorite people.
what can I say...
you are an incredible sisterhood and support group that I have relied on daily.
I wish I could have snapped a picture with every one of them.
Thank you oh so much for all of your loving kindness.
Thank you to all of you who made this day possible.
It was truly a dream of a shower.
Now, lets get this baby boy here so we can meet him!



No comments:

Post a Comment