Sunday, June 9, 2013

I have definitely been MIA as of late--- Let's just say life is a little crazy!
I have had several people emailing me asking for handouts for June's curriculum.
Better late then never right?
Here are some handouts I have created for the yw lesson outline, 

"What is the priesthood?"
Feel free to print off and use for your lessons!

(you can download them by right clicking on the picture and selecting "save image as"...
you can copy and paste the images in a word document and manipulate the size as desired)

This quote came from the actual "Come Follow Me" curriculum.
I thought it gave a really clear explanation of what the priesthood actual is. 
You can print this handout in any size (small to fit in the girls scriptures, or large to post on their wall).

Here is a more simplified version of the handout above. 
I thought it could be used as a card the girls could either put in the scriptures or notebooks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment