Thursday, September 19, 2013

Here are a few more handouts to add to October's Come Follow Me outlines!
The overall focus of the month is "Becoming more like the Savior".
The handouts below directly coordinate to the lesson outline...

"HOW CAN I BE MORE CHRISTLIKE IN MY SERVICE?"
Feel free to print off , share, and use for your lessons!

You can download a PDF copy of the handouts and lesson helps by clicking on the links below.
Keep in mind that  if you attempt to change the sizing, you may run the risk of slightly blurring the image! 


Okay so I just loved this talk.
I remember listening to it on my mission, and it has always been one of my favorites since.
I don't know if it is the pregnancy hormones or what, but I found myself totally tearing up as I went back to it and read it again.

If you haven't read President Uchtdorf's talk,
I would highly suggest doing it! Regardless if you are teaching or not. 

I decided to create a simple handout with one of my favorite quotes from the talk (seen above). 
For a PDF download of the handout (two on one sheet) CLICK HERE
So mainly I just like to stick to reminder quotes as handouts for the young women, 
but it's always fun to throw in a little goodie.

Above are a couple of tags that could be attached to a small little treat for a handout
(gum, airheads, mentos, hi chews... you get the picture... anything "chewy").

For a PDF download of the handout (six on one sheet) CLICK HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment