Thursday, September 19, 2013



Here are just a few more handouts to add to October's Come Follow Me outlines!
The overall focus of the month is "Becoming more like the Savior".

For this particular lesson outline...
"WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO BE GRATEFUL?"
...I decided to create a couple of different options for possible handouts.

One thing that my husband and I did last year was started something called our "Gratitude Journals"

Honestly, I have seen so many blessings in my life as I have taken a moment to recognize all that I have. 
You start to see how significant the Lord's hand is in your life and how blessed you truly are.
Pretty awesome.

If you have some extra time on your hands (ha yeah right, right?)
you could possibly make a gratitude journal for each young woman as a handout.
I have created a simple cover logo, a bookmark, and some simple monthly tabs that you could print out and put together for each girl!
(If you are lacking on time, you could also just print off the bookmark!)

If you don't have time to make these gratitude journals now, 
I would still suggest doing it in the future!
Like I said, it is amazing the things you will begin to notice in your life as blessings!
A great idea for an YW, Relief Society, or FHE activity! 

You can download a PDF copy of the images by clicking on the links below.
Keep in mind that  if you attempt to change the sizing, you may run the risk of slightly blurring the image!


GRATITUDE JOURNAL COVER LOGO DOWNLOAD
For a PDF download of the handout (two on one sheet) CLICK HERE



GRATITUDE JOURNAL BOOKMARK DOWNLOADS
For a PDF download of the handout (four on one sheet) CLICK HERE


GRATITUDE JOURNAL TABS DOWNLOAD
For a PDF download of the handout (one set on one sheet) CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment